<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

SINGLE GIRL, BIG CITY, BIG PLANS

Well, now that I am officially single, and have been for quite some time- I thought I would take this time to draw up my goals for the coming year. I think it's important to have some things to look forward to - especially activities that don't end with the word "boyfriend." Now I do teach, so my year has officially started and will finish the last week of May, 2004. We shall see, after that time, what I have accomplished.

In no predetermined order of appearance, my goals are to:

A. Plan a four day personal vacation to New York City for the summer. See one Broadway show.

B. Remain single and free until at least December, to ward off evil spirits from the "ex" and appease the anger of the gods.

C. Add and maintain at least one month's salary in my savings.

D. Learn at least 5 more guitar chords by Christmas (damn that Bm!).

E. Dress up on the weekend with the purpose of going out. (At least twice a month.)

F. Sign up for my third Latin dance class by summer.

G. Pay off the balance on my credit card before Christmas ($450)- yes I only own one, thank God.

H. Call the lady back from the Phoenix symphony and get trained for the volunteer program by November.

I. Look into the PhD program at ASU- just for kicks if nothing else!

J. Write or call my parents- once every two months is enough.


I think that's good for now.
Here's hoping.

Comments: Post a Comment