<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

WARNING....VULGAR...MORAL DISCRETIONS STRONGLY ADVISED
This may change your opinion of me (sad face).
...(This is up for a limited time because I am momentarily insane, and I know it. Therefore, I cannot allow this vulgar post to exist for long. I will take it down when I find something not so fatuous to post.

MORNING NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE TWINS
You must stay in your place
And not jiggle about!
You must stay in your place!
Do not shove! Do not shout!

I have things I must do
I must work, I must teach!
Cease all your movement
Be good little teats!

You are bulbously lovely
Curvaceous, it's true
You are "WoW!" You are yummy
You are supple and smooth

Now sit back and relax
As I harness you in
Teat 1! and Teat 2!
Scrunch yourselves in!

I know that you grumble
And that to no end
I promise you freedom
Once the weekend begins

Comments: Post a Comment