<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

EMAIL FROM A JUNIOR

Dear Ms. X,
Im having trouble again. Two things I just noticed happened today. Firstly, my 1/2 page writing assignment about pantomimes I did not turn in. I was too worried about presenting my own pantomime today. I know you do not like excuses so I will accept the zero. But I will give it to you in the morning tomorrow before first period anyway.I am very sorry.

Secondly, before I gave my pantomime presentation, I only gave you the outline and the grading sheet. I realized at the end of class that I was supposed to give you the whole speech binder. I did put my papers in the first pocket of my binder and laid it back in the pile of notebooks. I do recall you telling us to give you the binder before we presented our speech but I thought it would be easier for me to just give you the papers you needed. Again, I am sorry for this incident also.

I ask of you to help me not to worry so much about the speeches I give and to be able to remember things more clearly then I have been. Thank you for taking your time to read this letter and I appreciate your guidance towards me as a teacher throughout this year. Thanx.

-Student XYZ, 7th hour Speech

(-there are still some good kids out there-)

Comments: Post a Comment