<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

READING

Hello, all. I have just returned from a much needed hiatus. (More on that later)
The latest developments are that I have been dating the same guy I talked about earlier. We're going on 5 months and I honestly can't remember a time I have been happier with someone. Every new day holds something fascinating, compelling or inspirational. I feel like we're growing individually as well as together.

*note to self: must blog about Valentine's Day.

I just finished reading I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou. It was....well, simply put, there are very few words I can use to describe the tumultuous emotional states I experienced while reading every page in detail.

I was wondering if anyone out there in blogger land would have information on Maya Angelou's sexual orientation? The last chapter hinted at lesbian curiousity, but then she delivers a child through a series of unforeseen/unplanned events. She has a child, but she never answers the question of whether or not she's into the ladies.

Just curious.

If you know the answer, holla!

I miss my regular blogger friends. I have done you wrong my taking leave without giving you notice. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

GG

Comments: Post a Comment