<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

ANNOYING 

When I first began searching for an apartment, I decided to the smart thing and go through an apartment locater. I deeply regret that decision. Not only were they unable to locate the fabulously priced apartment I currently reside in, they still continue to call my cell and work phone with the intent of soliciting my services. One assistant from the office will call me and I will call her back and tell her I do not need their help anymore; the very next day, another assistant will call and ask me the same exact question! This has continued for several days now, and I am not sure what it is I need to do to help this company understand that I'm breaking up with them!

Furthermore, I have been in that office. It's very small. Why they cannot communicate to one another my messages is beyond all comprehension. Can't they just shout the news from one cubicle to the next? At the very least they can email one another, or use a cup and some string...

Comments: Post a Comment