<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

ME 

I borrowed this from a friend's site. Fun, fun, fun.

  • I am:
  • eternally sleeply.
  • I know:
  • how to speak Swahili.
  • I have:
  • a naughty & secret love affair with Cheetoes(orange fingers)
  • I wish:
  • I could change my last name to something glamourous.
  • I hate:
  • girls who can't tell the difference between "sexy" & "slutty"
  • I miss:
  • college life/teaching college and "clubbing."
  • I fear:
  • that I will not be financially stable/have a home by 30
  • I hear:
  • that big boobs are out: woe is me.
  • I search:
  • for at least one personal item every day. I'm too absent-minded.
  • I wonder:
  • if someday I would like to have kids. I'm really not sure.
  • I regret:
  • some of the people I have dated.
  • I love:
  • Mr. S. But he will never know that, because I can't say it.
  • I ache:
  • when I am gassy. It's too much to clench my ass cheeks together. Especially if I'm teaching and weaving in and out of the students' desk, teaching. Hey- just being honest. Leave me alone. You get gassy, too.
  • I care:
  • about the people whose family name will die out if their parents don't give birth to sons. This honestly concerns me.
  • I always:
  • try to be sincere with everyone that I love. Keith, this includes you. I do love you. We're friends forever.
  • I am not:
  • punctual. I am always making excuses for being late. Sometimes, my lies are very outrageous. Lies I have told for being late to work: "There was an accident on the freeway." "My car broke down/wouldn't start." "I have food poisoning." Wow, the more I write these down, the more I am ashamed. Am I the only one that does this???
  • I dance:
  • quite well. I'm a dancing queen/maniac on the dancefloor.
  • I sing:
  • extraordinarily. I might as well toot my own horn. TOOT!
  • I do not always:
  • grade every single assignments I give. If I am behind, minor (emphasis on minor) assignments go in the trash. I recently learned that many teachers do this, actually.
  • I should not:
  • have to teach 9th graders how to use a period or capital letters or spell check or a computer keyboard or a semicolon! I mean seriously, how long have they been in school now?
  • I write:
  • -most often- when I am feeling sad or confused about life.
  • I win:
  • when it comes to having sensual, luscious lips.
  • I lose:
  • at board games constantly. But I still love them.
  • I confuse:
  • my boyfriend when I can't remember snippets of meaningful conversations we have had. It's a personal flaw and incessantly annoys him. I wish I could change it.
  • I listen:
  • to NPR and love it.
  • I go:
  • to the hair salon every 2-3 weeks.
  • I am happy about:having something new and fun to put in my blog.

    P.S. Feel free to cut and paste and borrow.

  • Comments: Post a Comment